Friday, October 26, 2007

But seriously folks

I wanted to begin by offering a very heart felt, warm, and sincere thank you to all who called, and kept Smilen Sylli company during my recent trip to Utah. Much the same as my fictional blue-suited counterpart gets his strength from the warmth of the sun, I get great strength from the warmth of our friendship. Your care for my eternal best-friend made it much easier for me to concentrate on helping my mother while I was there. Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all

2 comments:

ANTSYLLI said...

They took such good care of me that you don't have to worry about leaving again in January! Love you much...

Papa D said...

Yeah, get out of here again! Oh, that's probably not what she meant.

Sister Bling is lucky to have you - and vice-versa.

"Smile, God loves you."

"Smile, God loves you."